[ SensorPlot Overview ] [ Typical Applications ] [ SensorPlot Specifications ]
[ Hardware/Software Overview ] [ Basic Measurements ] [ Software Download ]
The SensorPlot product targets users who need to measure and analyze motion dynamics of mechanical and electromechanical systems. SensorPlot consists of a computer running Windows®, specially designed motion capture and analog acquisition cards, and a software application that offers equation-based measurements, a variety of displays, and a complete set of analysis and data exploration tools. SensorPlot allows you to make accurate, high-speed measurements of angular/linear position, velocity and acceleration concurrently with analog measurements like voltage, current, torque and vibration. Typical measurements and applications include:
|Typical Motion Measurements||Typical Analog Measurements|
| Dynamic position accuracy Velocity and acceleration profiles Servo loop response Uniformity of motion Motion repeatability Mechanical resonance Transfer functions Multi-axis motion trajectories || Dynamic motor winding currents Distance sensors (capacitance, inductive, laser) Dynamic torque Pump or piston pressure Accelerometers and vibration |
Unique Features of SensorPlot
- Accurate Measurements of Motion
- Digitize angular position, velocity and acceleration using optical incremental encoders
- Synchronous analog measurements: voltage, current, pressure, vibration, torque...
- Sample based on time or angular/linear position
- Integrated Measurement and Analysis
- A wealth of analysis tools that support sophisticated data exploration beyond simply acquiring data and displaying it.
- Equation based measurements
- On-the-fly mathematics
- Standard, complex, integration, differentiation, filtering...
- Add/edit equations on top of acquired data
- Interactive statistics and curve fitting tools
- Full-featured interactive spectral analysis
- Simple like an oscilloscope
- No Programming
- Single or multiple displays
- Measurement snap shots, variable persistence, accumulate trace minimums, maximums, averages...
Euclid Research · 2 North 1st Street, 6th Floor · San Jose, CA 95113-1201
Tel: (408) 283-9020 · Fax: (408) 283-9029